Become a Q Club Member today and enjoy unlimited entry and other great benefits!
Customer Service Charter
Questacon – The National Science and Technology Centre aspires to be a world class centre that raises national awareness, fosters understanding and instils positive attitudes to science and technology.
We are committed to providing high quality interactive science and technology exhibits and programs which are relevant, contemporary and accessible to all visitors, particularly families and students.
What you can experience
We offer a fun and interactive environment to entertain, excite and stimulate your interest and understanding in science and technology. We endeavour to have:
- innovative and engaging exhibitions at the Centre in Canberra and at major venues around Australia and overseas;
- public programs including lectures on important and topical scientific issues;
- educational programs to regional and remote communities around Australia;
- an award-winning website which provides many activities for those unable to visit other Questacon programs;
- first class facilities for meetings, conventions, product launches and dinners in our galleries and theatres; and
- specialist merchandise, including mail order, to complement exhibitions and provide interesting and challenging science and technology related games and materials for all ages.
What you can expect from us
You can expect us to:
- provide high quality, fun, innovative and contemporary programs, supported by accurate, easily understood information to entertain and stimulate you;
- take programs to each state and territory at least once every two years;
- provide a clean and safe environment for visitors including those in wheelchairs and access for those with disabilities at the Centre in Canberra;
- have staff that provide professional customer service delivery, are well trained, welcoming and friendly and who will assist you promptly with all enquiries;
- offer value for money; and
- value and welcome your feedback and will respond to comments and suggestions within seven working days.
How you can help us
- enjoy yourself;
- make the most of your visit by using the exhibits and posing questions;
- respect the environment and the enjoyment of other visitors;
- participate in programs and tell others about your experience; and
- be responsible for the children under your care.
Our Customer Service Charter has been developed through extensive discussions with staff, Volunteer Explainers, Q Club members and visitors. The Charter is evolving and we welcome all enquiries, comments, suggestions or complaints.
Our customer feedback form is available for download from our Contact web page.
If you want to tell us about your visit and provide suggestions on how we might improve our services you can:
E-mail us on email@example.com
or call, write or submit a feedback form to:
Visitor Services Manager,
Questacon — The National Science and Technology Centre
PO Box 5322
Kingston ACT 2604
Tel: (02) 6270 2800.
You can download a copy of our Customer Service Charter in the following two formats: