In this FREE workshop you will:
- Get hands-on with agricultural engineering and activities from the ‘The Best of Bugs: Designing Hand Pollinators’ unit,
- Develop effective strategies to teach STEM content, and skills, to meet the learning needs of your students,
- Gain the confidence to teach STEM in your classroom through the engineering design process.
Once you've completed this workshop, we'll send you a resource kit and unit of work so you can implement Engineering is Elementary in your classroom. You’ll also be connected to a national community of practice for ongoing collaboration and support.
Places are limited.
Things to know
- Multiple sessions available between 14/11/23 – 23/11/23.
- Workshops will be delivered online via Zoom.
- Engineering is Elementary units are designed for primary educators, however, can be adapted for secondary school or other settings.
- Workshops are not State or Territory specific, listed states in the application form indicate time zones.
- Workshops are FREE but registrations are essential as places are limited!
Contact the team at email@example.com for any enquiries.