The Questacon Cyber Program offers 75-minute in-person workshops for year 3 to 6 primary school students. Participants are engaged with hands-on design processes, creative and critical thinking, and prototype solutions for real world problems. This workshop features un-plugged activities, meaning there will be no technology requirements for each student.
Expressions of interest are now open!
To arrange an in-school Digital Technologies workshop, submit an expression of interest using the button above.
Things to know
- Suitable for years 3 to 6 students
- Sessions are 75-minutes each
- We can present up to 3 workshops at a school per day
- Workshops are free, however bookings are essential
- Bookings are not guaranteed until confirmation has been provided by our bookings team
- Contact our Outreach team for enquires