The Questacon Cyber Program is coming to Broome, Karratha and Port Hedland in Term 3 2023!
Our FREE upper-primary workshops are an exciting take on the digital technologies curriculum. Questacon presenters will guide your students through 75 minutes of creative problem-solving activities. Students will get hands-on with inputs, outputs, networks and data as they explore the growing field of cyber technologies. Through collaboration and play, they'll use the design thinking and systems mapping skills essential to 21st century careers.
In our unplugged cyber workshops, students won't use computers or digital devices. Instead, they'll explore digital concepts through hands-on activities. Our workshops help prepare students for a high-tech future by teaching skills that are relevant both online and AFK!
Apply now using the Expression of Interest form below to bring the Questacon Cyber Program to your school.
Things to know
- These workshops will be delivered during the weeks of 24 July to 8 August 2023
- Suitable for Year 5 and 6 students.
- Each workshop is 75 minutes in duration, and we can present up to 3 workshops at a school per day. We will attempt to adjust these to fit into your normal school timetable where possible.
- A team of two presenters will come to your school to deliver these workshops. Adequate teacher supervision is required for each session.
- Workshops are FREE but registrations are essential as spots are limited!
Register with the Expression of Interest form below. Note that bookings are not guaranteed until confirmation has been provided by our bookings team.
Contact email@example.com for more information.