Are you a Queensland teacher looking to enhance your teaching skills and inspire your students with STEM? Look no further! Our FREE Engineering is Elementary Professional Learning Workshops are coming to Queensland this May!
In this workshop, you will:
- Get hands-on experience with the activities in our 'To get to the other side: Designing Bridges' unit of work,
- Learn how to build student knowledge of STEM content and develop teaching strategies to meet the learning needs of your students, and
- Gain the confidence to teach STEM in your classroom through the engineering design process.
Once you've completed this workshop, we'll send you a resource kit and a unit of work to help you implement Engineering is Elementary in your classroom. You’ll also be connected to a national community of practice for ongoing collaboration and support!
Apply now to secure your spot!
Things to know
- For primary school educators in Queensland
- Multiple dates between the 2nd and 10th of May 2023
- Workshops are being delivered in Gympie, Dalby, Gladstone, Rockhampton, Gold Coast and North Brisbane
- Workshops are FREE but registrations are essential as spots are limited!
Follow the link to registration for more details.
Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.