In this FREE workshop you will:
- Get hands-on with environmental engineering and activities from the ‘Water, Water Everywhere: Designing Water Filters’ unit,
- Develop effective strategies to teach STEM content, and skills, to meet the learning needs of your students,
- Gain the confidence to teach STEM in your classroom through the engineering design process.
Once you’ve completed this workshop, we’ll send you a resource kit and unit of work so you can implement Engineering is Elementary in your classroom. You’ll also be connected to a national community of practice for ongoing collaboration and support.
Places are limited.
Things to know
- Engineering is Elementary units are designed for primary educators, however, they can be adapted for secondary school or other settings.
- Multiple sessions across multiple locations available between 18 and 27 March.
- Workshops are FREE but applications are essential as places are limited!
- All workshops are catered with food and beverages.
- If these dates don’t suit you, you can express your interest in future opportunities via the application form.
Contact the team at email@example.com for any enquiries.