Purpose and Vision
Our vision is a better future for all Australians through engagement with science, technology and innovation.
Our mission is to excite and motivate people through inspirational learning experiences.
As Australia’s National Science and Technology Centre we are focused on supporting young people to develop the attributes, skills, knowledge and agency to thrive in tomorrow’s world.
We will achieve this through:
- rich, hands-on science engagement at our 2 Centres
- high impact STEM programs delivered to regional Australia
- engaging students and educators with programs to develop STEM capabilities
- actively contributing to the work of National Cultural Institutions
- supporting social belonging and participation
Our national presence
We connect communities across Australia with STEM opportunities through place-based sustainable collaboration. We’re focused on building our network of locally led STEM learning ecosystems into the future so Australians can access Questacon – wherever they are.