Where to find us
Questacon – The National Science and Technology Centre
King Edward Terrace
Canberra ACT 2600
Walk, cycle or e‑scooter
- Questacon is a 30-minute walk across Commonwealth Avenue Bridge from Canberra's central business district.
- Questacon is close to bicycle routes along Lake Burley Griffin and the Parliamentary Zone. Bicycle parking is available near the carpark on Parkes Place West.
- Shared e-scooters (Beam Mobility or Neuron Mobility) are available for hire within the Parliamentary Zone.
Paid parking is available in 2 carparks on Parkes Place West. The hours of pay parking are 8:30 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding ACT public holidays).
- Hourly parking is $3.80 per hour (maximum 4 hours)
- All-day parking is capped at $16.50 per day.
Payments can be made by coin, card or phone app.
Accessible parking spaces are available free of charge for Australian Disability Parking Permit holders.
For parking locations, visit the National Capital Authority website.