Annual Review 2018
Creativity, Imagination and Enterprise at and Beyond the Frontiers
In 2018, we:
- celebrated 30 years as Australia’s National Science and Technology Centre, Japan’s 1988 bicentennial gift to Australia
- set a new record for the number of visitors through our doors in one day – 8,925!
- launched The Moon exhibition in the lead-up to the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 landing
- celebrated 10 years of Science Time
- toured western Japan (Science Circus) as part of our 30th anniversary year, supported by grants from the Australia–Japan Foundation and the ACT Government.