Have you ever wondered how many different types of patterns there are? Or what you can make patterns out of? Would you like to have fun identifying, extending and creating patterns? Come find out all about different patterns at Science Time: Patterns!
Science Time gets little scientists involved in a fun and interactive learning experience. Children work together to solve problems and investigate their exciting world. Each session starts with a question. Children and their caregivers work together to investigate, discover and then share their findings. Hands-on experiments, activities and crafts help children explore the topic further. The session finishes with a demonstration and an activity sheet so you can continue your STEM journey at home.
Things to know
- Science Time is suitable for little scientists aged 3 to 5 years (and their caregivers)
- Everyone wanting to attend a session will need to book a Science Time ticket, which includes entry to Questacon for the same day.
- Sessions start at 10 am and 11 am each day. Each session runs for 45 minutes.
- You can find us in the Blue Door Room in Gallery 5 – please ask staff for directions.
- If you have any questions, or your child has any special learning requirements, you can email us at ScienceTime@questacon.edu.au
Science Time schedule
You can join us for Science Time at 10 and 11 am on:
- Thursday 9 March
- Friday 10 March
- Saturday 11 March
- Monday 13 March
- Tuesday 14 March
- Wednesday 15 March
- Thursday 23 March
- Friday 24 March
- Saturday 25 March
- Monday 27 March
- Tuesday 28 March
- Wednesday 29 March